SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023: Over 1700 SI Vacancies Announced
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently issued the SSC CPO Vacancy 2023 Notification, unveiling a massive recruitment drive for more than 1700 Sub Inspector (SI) positions in diverse departments. This announcement has generated significant excitement among job seekers who dream of becoming part of the esteemed Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and the Delhi Police. The SSC CPO recruitment presents a golden chance for individuals to dedicate themselves to their country and pursue a fulfilling career in law enforcement.
1800+ Posts SSC Sub Inspector
With over 1700 vacancies, the competition is expected to be tough. Therefore, candidates must prepare diligently. Whether you dream of serving the nation or seeking a fulfilling career in law enforcement, the SSC CPO recruitment provides the platform to achieve your aspirations. Don’t miss this chance to be a part of something meaningful and impactful. In this article, we will delve into the SSC CPO Vacancy 2023 Notification in detail, providing you with comprehensive information about the eligibility criteria, application process, selection procedure, and more.
1800+ Posts SSC Sub Inspector Overview
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|Applying Start Date||22nd July
|Category||Dehli Police &
Eligibility Criteria for 1800+ Posts SSC Sub Inspector
To apply for the SSC CPO recruitment, candidates must fulfill certain eligibility criteria. Here are the key requirements:
- Educational Qualification: Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent. The candidates who have appeared in their Bachelor’s degree or equivalent examination can also apply; however they must possess Essential Qualification on or before the cutoff date; i.e., 15.08.2023
- Age Limit: The crucial date for age reckoning is fixed as 01.08.2023 in accordance with the provisions of DoP&T OM No. 14017 /70/87-Estt.(RR) dated 14.07.1988. The age limit for the posts is 20-25 years; i.e. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1998 and not later than 01.08.2003 to be eligible to apply.
- Physical Standards: Candidates must meet the prescribed physical standards to be eligible for SSC CPO recruitment.
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Other Requirements: Certain posts may have specific requirements related to physical fitness, medical standards, and driving licenses, which candidates need to fulfill.
Tentative Vacancies of 1800+ Posts SSC Sub Inspector
The application process for SSC CPO Vacancy 2023 is entirely online. Follow these steps to apply:
- Online Registration: Visit the official SSC website and complete the one-time registration process by providing basic details and creating a unique registration ID and password.
- Filling out the Application Form: Log in using the registration ID and password, and fill out the detailed application form, providing personal, educational, and other relevant information.
- Uploading Documents: Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and any required documents as per the specifications mentioned in the notification.
- Application Fee Payment: Pay the requisite application fee through online or offline mode.
- Final Submission: Review all the details before final submission and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates and Notification PDF Link
|Dates for submission of online applications||22.07.2023 to 15.08.2023|
|Last date and time for receipt of online
|15.08.2023 (2300 hours)|
|Date of ‘Window for Application Form
Correction’ and online payment of Correction
|16.08.2023 to 17.08.2023
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination||Schedule of Computer-Based
The SSC CPO recruitment process involves several stages to ensure the selection of deserving candidates:
- Paper-I (Computer-Based Examination): The first stage is a computer-based examination that includes objective-type questions on General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge and General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension.
- Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Endurance Test (PET): Candidates who qualify in Paper-I are called for the PST and PET, which evaluate their physical fitness.
- Paper-II (Computer-Based Examination): Candidates shortlisted after PST and PET appear for Paper-II, which includes English language and Comprehension questions.
- Medical Examination: Aspirants who clear Paper II undergo a thorough medical examination to ensure they meet the prescribed medical standards.
- Final Merit List: The final merit list is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in Paper-I and Paper II.
Scheme of Examination
The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper II, and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the examination are mandatory. Details of these Papers/ Tests are as follows:
|General Intelligence and
|General Knowledge and
|English language &
Physical Standard Test (for all Posts)
|Category of candidates||Height
|Chest (in cm)|
|Male candidates except those listed
at S No (ii) and (iii)
|Candidates belonging to Hill areas
of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal
Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras,
Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh &
Ladakh regions, North-Eastern
States and Sikkim
|All candidates belonging to
|Female candidates except those
listed at S No (v) and (vi)
|Female candidates belonging to Hill
areas of Garhwal, Kumaon,
Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas,
Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley,
Leh & Ladakh regions, NorthEastern States and Sikkim
|All female candidates belonging to
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
The SSC CPO Vacancy 2023 Notification announces the recruitment of more than 1700 Sub Inspector posts in various Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Delhi Police.
The age of candidates applying for SSC CPO should be between 20 to 25 years as of the specified date in the notification, with age relaxation for reserved categories.
The SSC CPO Vacancy 2023 Notification presents a promising opportunity for aspiring candidates to become Sub Inspectors in esteemed organizations like CAPFs and Delhi Police. With over 1700 vacancies, the competition is expected to be tough. Therefore, candidates must prepare diligently and stay updated with the official SSC website for the latest updates.