PhonePe has recently announced a job opening for the position of Associate Manager – Controllership. Interested candidates can now access the eligibility criteria and obtain all relevant information regarding this recruitment process. To apply for the position, please use the provided online link.
- CA/MBA/M.Com with good academic records and technical system understanding
- Proven working experience of 7+ years in Finance Project Management
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong Bias for action, problem solving and ownership
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders and be a team player
- Exposure to the startup environment is an added advantage.
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits (Not applicable for Intern or Contract Roles)
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
Key responsibilities will include
- End to End Project Management for new product Launch from Financial Risk and related reporting, bookkeeping and Audit requirements.
- Preparing Risk and Financial Control Matrix for SOX and ICFR process control for the new product Launch.
- Involving and Managing end to end system testing before a product launch with respect to Financial Risk.
- Owning and managing the initial book keeping and reporting requirement with respect to new product/service launch along with Operational process setup.
- Liasoning with Tech Team for Automation and System Developments.